Sell with Confidence
Read More
Property Management

Tenant – Maintenance Request

All maintenance is to be reported in writing. Please email your property manager a completed copy of the Maintenance Request Form or submit an enquiry on our website (see below) to request any maintenance.

If you have an emergency, please contact your property manager via telephone first to advise, then follow up with an email at your earliest convenience.

Only in the event of one of the below listed emergencies, are you permitted to contact a nominated trades person after hours.

As outlined in the Residential Tenancies Act an emergency is
(a) a burst water service or serious water service leak;
(b) a blocked or broken toilet system;
(c) a serious roof leak;
(d) a gas leak;
(e) a dangerous electrical fault;
(f) flooding or serious flood damage;
(g) serious storm, fire or impact damage;
(h) a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises;
(i) a failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on the premises for hot water, cooking or heating;
(j) a fault or damage that makes the premises unsafe or insecure;
(k) a fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a resident of the premises;
(l) a serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area of the premises that unduly inconveniences a resident in gaining access to, or using, the premises

Renter Details

Property Details

Maintenance Details